BPG Management Company- NC, LLC, a commercial property management company, is seeking a property accountant to to support the accounting department in the full range of accounting services for an assigned portfolio of properties.
- Annual budgets and reprojections
- Cash flow analysis and property valuations
- Reviewing and approving payables
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Monitoring progress of construction projects
- OPEX reconciliations
- Lease administration
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Overseeing collection of rent
- Quarterly and annual closing schedules
- Accruals and Journal entries
- Calculating leasing commissions
- Processing mortgage payments and preparing loan draw packages
- Acquisition and disposition support
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and detail oriented with excellent time management and communication skills. The position will entail working closely not only with members of the accounting department, but also with the property management and leasing departments.
Software experience desired:
Qualifications: Accounting Degree, 5 Years of related experience
Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.