Property Accountant Assistant
BPG Management Company- NC, LLC, a commercial property management company, is seeking a property accountant to to support the accounting department in the full range of accounting services for a large portfolio of commercial properties.
- Lease administration
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Tenant correspondence
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliation
- Tracking balance sheet accounts
- Accruals and journal entries
- Quarterly and annual closing schedules
- OPEX reconciliations
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Processing mortgage payments and preparing loan draw packages
- Audit support
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and detail oriented with excellent time management and communication skills. The position will entail working closely not only with members of the accounting department, but also with the property management and leasing departments.
Software experience desired:
Qualifications: Accounting Degree, 5 Years of related experience
Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.