Assistant Property Accountant
BPG Management Company- NC, LLC, a commercial property management company, is seeking an assistant property accountant to perform the full range of accounting services for an assigned portfolio of properties.
- Annual budgets & reprojections
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting rent payment receipts daily
- Reviewing and approving payables
- Variance analysis and reporting
- OPEX reconciliations
- Lease administration
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Quarterly and annual closing schedules
- Accruals and journal entries
- Calculating leasing commissions
- Processing mortgage payments and preparing loan draw packages
- Acquisition and disposition support
- Assist with audit reports
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and detail oriented with excellent time management and communication skills. The position will entail working closely not only with members of the accounting department, but also with the property management and leasing departments to support the financial aspects of all business activities.
Software experience desired:
Qualifications: 5+ years of bookkeeping experience with proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records. 2+ years of commercial real estate accounting a plus
Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.